Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday by the river








So, I tried to take pictures this morning--the weather was pretty sucky. I got a few shots, but nothing worth posting. I had decided not to post anything today when the clouds parted and the sun came out. The clouds were amazing--like they were painted in the sky. By the end of my walk it was already looking like rain again. Ah, Oregon.






This is Kaeru. She and I go for walks every Monday afternoon. I feel pretty lucky to get paid to walk beside the river once a week with a sweet dog. She was pretty irritated with me for taking pictures--as if she knew it was "her time" and not time for me to be a photographer. 







I really love the moss and lichen on this iron fence. 








Weird trees reflected in a puddle. 


That's all I have for today. Homework awaits!












No comments:

Post a Comment