Saturday, February 21, 2009

Adventures in photo blogging

While following the photo blogs of others, I have been inspired to start my own blog. I currently only have a point and shoot camera and minimal photography and writing skills - - hopefully this blog will help me change that. I am going back to school for the first time in over 10 years, and I really really want to be a good photographer (and writer).  Comments, suggestions, and critiques are always welcome!
This is Juniper! She is the youngest of my 2 dogs and my "photography assistant." You will see her here pretty often. I like the blurred spots and stripes in this photo.


Another Juniper shot. This is from our morning walk. I am working on a "light" project in my photography class. I've been paying attention to the light every day and noticing shadows, reflections, etc. 


That's all for now! I am trying to branch out and take more than animal shots. I promise to have something different for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment